Who is Alabama Luella Barker? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Net worth, Career &

May 2024 · 6 minute read

Alabama Luella Barker (born 24 December 2005, Age: 15 Years) is a famous American singer, model, social media influencer, TikTok star, Instagram personality, and entrepreneur from California, United States. She is well-known in the country as the daughter of Travis Barker. Let me tell you that, Travis is a famous American singer, musician, and record producer.

Talking about Travis’s daughter then, Alabama is also a singer like her dad. She released various singles and albums at a very young age. Some of her famous songs include Our House, Heartbreaker, and Mistletoe. Apart from being a singer, she is also a model and social media influencer.

She has also modeled for many famous brands. Alabama Barker became trending on Google in October 2021, after her dad got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian.

Travis also shared a post of his engagement with Kourtney on his Instagram account. Read this article, to know more information about Alabama Luella Barker’s age, wiki, biography, parents, career, net worth, and facts.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Biography (Age, Birthday & Education)

Biodata:- The beautiful singer, Alabama Luella Barker came to this world on Saturday, December 24, 2005, in California, United States. She was born into a well-settled celebrity family. As per her date of birth, Alabama’s age is 15 years old (as of 2020). Barker blows her birthday candles on 24th December every year.

Being a part of a celebrity family, Alabama gained a huge fan following at a very young age. She completed her high school graduation at a local private school in California.

She is interested in modeling and singing at a very young age. As per the sources, she started practicing music and modeling during her school days. At present, she is a famous singer and model in her country.

Alabama Luella Barker Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameAlabama Luella Barker.
Also Known asAlabama Barker.
Age (as of 2020)15 years old.
ProfessionSinger, Social Media Influencer, TikTok star, Instagram Personality, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth24 December 2005 (Saturday).
Place of BirthCalifornia, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignCapricorn.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Family (Wikipedia & Ethnicity)

Alabama Luella Barker Wiki:- Talking about her family details then, she is a part of a celebrity family. She belongs to the Christian religion and holds a pure white caucasian ethnicity. Her birth zodiac sign is Capricorn. Discussing her family details then, her father Travis Barker is a famous musician.

Her mother Shanna Moakler is a famous American model. She has an older brother in the family named Landon Asher Barker, who is also a singer.

As per the media sources, she has a half-sister in the family named Atiana De La Hoya. Let me tell you that, Atiana is the daughter of Shanna Moakler and her boxer husband Oscar De La Hoya.

Alabama Barker loves to spend time with her siblings and parents. Moreover, she is very close to her dad. On her dad’s birthday, she shared a post with her pops and said:-

Dad, I love you so much, thank you for all you do for me in my life, you have been there through thick and thin. It’s so inspirational the way you love what you do, the way you would do anything for me and my siblings and so many other things. You are the biggest blessing in my life, I don’t know what I would do without you. Our Dad and daughter bond will forever be unbreakable Happy Birthday Dad I love you.”

Alabama Luella Barker’s Father, Mother, Siblings & More

GrandparentsMaternal-Grandparents: Gail Moakler and John Moakler III.
Paternal-Grandparents: Gloria Barker & Randy Barker.
FatherTravis Barker.
MotherShanna Moakler.
BrotherLandon Asher Barker
SisterAtiana De La Hoya (Half-Sister).
AuntMichelle Tucker.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Boyfriend, Relationships & Affairs

Alabama Barker is an open-minded lady. She likes to hang out with her best friends and colleagues. However, she does not share any data regarding her love life and boyfriend with the media. As per the sources, Alabama Barker is single and does not have a boyfriend.

Read Also: Who is Denitsa Ikonomova? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Husband, Family, Movies, Height & Facts

After scrolling down her Instagram posts, it seems that Alabama Luella Barker likes to spend time with her friends. She shared lots of photos and lip-sync videos with her friends on her social media handles.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Height, Weight & Figure Measurements

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 6″
In Meters: 1.67 m
In Centimetres: 167 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US (5 UK)
PiercingEars.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Caree, Professions & Lifestyle

Talking about her career then, Alabama Luella Barker is a professional singer. As per the reports, she started practicing music at a very young age. In the year 2017, she launched her debut singles titled Our House and Heartbreaker. Fans gave so much love to her songs.

Not only this, but Barker has also released various music videos. Apart from being a singer, Alabama also serves the position of a model and internet celebrity. She gained thousands of followers on her social media handles.

According to IMDB, she has also appeared in various TV shows like Meet the Barkers, Kids React, Teens Wanna Know, and E! Live from the Red Carpet. As per the sources, Alabama Barker also runs her own Youtube channel and posted her vlogging and music videos. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her music career.

https://youtu.be/AK8Kw6yxa0c

Filmography

YearTV Shows
2006Meet the Barkers.
2016E! Live from the Red Carpet.
2018Kids React.
2019Teens Wanna Know.

Songs List

Mistletoe.
Our House.
Heartbreaker.

Alabama Luella Barker’s Net worth / Income

According to the sources, Alabama Barker makes a good income through her music profession. She also earns extra money from her modeling career. As of the year 2021, Alabama Barker’s estimated net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Related- Who is Matthew Rondeau? Wiki, Biography, Personal Life, Lifestyle & Trivia

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Alabama Luella Barker

FAQ of Alabama Luella Barker

Q.1 Who is Alabama Luella Barker?

Ans. She is a singer, model, and television personality.

Q. 2 What is Alabama Luella Barker’s age?

Ans. She is 15 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 3 Who is Alabama Luella Barker’s Boyfriend?

Ans. She does not reveal any information about her boyfriend.

Q. 4 What is Alabama Luella Barker’s net worth?

Ans. $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Q. 5 How tall is Alabama Luella Barker?

Ans. 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).

Social Media Profiles & More

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6trcGapJplnKqyrbjAZpmaqpuav3A%3D