Serena Williams and Husband Alexis Ohanian Share Their Babys Gender in an Epic YouTube Gender Rev

May 2024 · 2 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Have you recorded a funny video or filmed the moment of fame, cool dance, or something bizarre? Inbox your personal video on our Facebook page!

Serena Williams is about to welcome her second baby with her husband, Alexis Ohanian, and it is a girl!

Serena Williams takes to YouTube to share the gender of her baby

The Tennis champion shared that she and her husband are going to be parents to yet another girl in a cute YouTube video.

Serena, who was already team pink, shared her excitement after finding out the gender of her baby.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

According to Page Six, Serena eagerly hoped she would have a girl as she did not plan for a boy properly.

“I’m a little nervous because I don’t have any contingency plan if it turns out to be a boy.”

Ohanian hoped for a boy and rejoiced when the gender got revealed

The couple used drones to find out their baby's gender. Ohania's outfit lead many to think he had hoped for a boy.

At first, Serena would have gotten the gender through their cake. But Ohanian played a little prank on her and had the caked baked yellow.

She asked her fans to guess what gender their baby is in an Instagram post, instructing them to watch her YouTube video.

Fans guessed Serena is carrying a girl, celebrate with the couple

single_serving said:

"I KNEW IT! I can always tell by where the belly is & by Mom’s nose. CONGRATS!"

nurse_kimmie_215 said:

"Another Venus and Serena. There is nothing like a sister bond. I’m so happy for you guys."

venusxserena said:

"Congratulations Queen! Wishing you a safe delivery. I guessed wrong!"

theangel8110 said:

"I knew she was having a girl from the stripey cute mini skirt."

kimbleq.p said:

"I went straight to the video before I went to the comments, so it won’t be spoiled."

How Olympia found out about her mother's pregnancy, netizens left swooning

In a previous report from Briefly News, Serena Williams shared a video telling her five-year-old Olympia she would have a younger sibling.

Serena said she had to wait before she told Olympia saying her daughter cannot keep a secret.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWZqgHR8jKycq52elnq4tculoJqlo2K1tr%2FBmqWdZaKaw6aty2aZmpqpqHqosc2dnKtn