Former The Real Housewives of Durban Star LaConco Expresses Her Regrets About Taking Covid-19

May 2024 · 2 minute read

PAY ATTENTION: Have you recorded a funny video or filmed the moment of fame, cool dance, or something bizarre? Inbox your personal video on our Facebook page!

RHOD star, Nonkanyiso “LaConco” Conco regrets taking the Covid-19 vaccine. The mother of one mentioned that her health has not been the same since taking the vaccine, saying that she now depends on medication to feel better. LaConco says she constantly has fevers that have affected her daily life.

LaConco reflects on taking the Covid-19 vaccine

LaConco opened up about her experience getting vaccinated against Covid-19, saying that she deeply regrets making that decision.

In a series of Instagram story posts shared by The South African, LaConco expressed her remorse for vaccinating:

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

"I regret Covid vaccination with every breath I take, so help me, God."

Having recently blown the internet up with pictures of her curvy body, LaConco says her health complications won't let her live her best life.

"I still need to shake my b.... wearing a thong in Kuwait."

LaConco details her health complications

The reality TV star revealed that since gettingthe Covid-19 vaccine, she has struggled with fevers that occur multiple times a month.

The former Our Perfect Wedding presenter says she now depends on medication and steaming to help her feel better, saying that it has become a norm.

"Been having fevers so bad that it feels like Covid. It has gotten worse from once to twice or three times a month."

She continued:

"I'm tired of the medication, steaming and nebulising, this can't be my norm. My heart is heavy as this has affected my lungs and I can't gym as I want."

Shona Ferguson's family remembers the late actor

In a related report, Briefly News shared the emotional social media post Shona Ferguson's family penned in his honour.

Shona died on 30 July 2021 from Covid-19 complications and his death shattered the country and all his fans.

The publication also revealed Connie Ferguson opening up about missing her late husband.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWZtfnl%2FjKucmqSZqcZuwNVmqq2ZomK5oq%2FOp5qoZaKatLOx06xknKemnrFufZhmrZqbk567pns%3D