Jim Jefferies wife: Age, Son, Instagram, Jim Jeffries Wife Age

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Most people have been searching on Google to find out who is Jim Jefferies’s wife. She is Tasie Lawrence

Jim Jefferies is a famous Australian-American comedian, actor, and writer who has made a name for himself with his stand-up comedy shows, TV series, and podcasts.

He is known for his controversial and provocative humor, as well as his outspoken views on politics, religion, and social issues.

In this article, we will explore the life and career of Tasie Lawrence, who is also an actress, singer, and songwriter.

We will also look at their relationship history, their son Charlie, and their social media presence.

Jim Jefferies wife

She is Tasie Lawrence, whose full name is Anastasia Katya Breezy Dhanraj, was born on December 22, 1990, in Brighton, England.

She is of English and Indian descent and has a sister named Tasha.

Tasie studied music at the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford and was signed by Island Records as a singer and songwriter.

She was also part of a rock band called WoosWoos.

Tasie Lawrence is best known for her role as Mara Jaffray in the Nickelodeon mystery series House of Anubis, which ran from 2011 to 2013.

She also appeared in Fox’s Hieroglyph, which was canceled before airing.

She has also starred in several short films and web series, such as Good Kids, The Towerlight, Eye Candy, and The First Lady.

Tasie Lawrence is currently 32 years old and has a net worth of $3 million.

How did Jim Jefferies and Tasie Lawrence meet?

Jim Jefferies and Tasie Lawrence met in 2019 through mutual friends.

They kept their relationship low-key until May 2019, when Tasie posted a picture of them together on Instagram with a red heart emoji.

They also attended the Los Angeles premiere of Dolemite Is My Name in October 2019.

In September 2020, they surprised their fans by announcing their marriage on social media.

Tasie shared some photos of their intimate wedding ceremony, where she wore a simple white dress and Jim wore a black suit.

She captioned the post: “I married my best friend”.

Jim’s brother Scott Nugent also posted some pictures of the wedding on his Facebook page, which revealed that the couple tied the knot in Malibu.

Jim Jefferies son

Jim Jefferies and Tasie Lawrence have one son together named Charlie Jefferies, who was born in early 2021.

The exact date of his birth is not known, but Tasie shared a picture of him on Instagram in February 2021 with the caption: “My little Valentine”.

Jim also has another son named Hank Jefferies from his previous relationship with Canadian actress Kate Luyben.

Hank was born in November 2012 and lives with his mother in Canada.

Instagram

Jim Jefferies and Tasie Lawrence are both active on Instagram, where they often share pictures of their work, family, and travels.

Jim has over 1.2 million followers on his account [@jimjefferies], while Tasie has over 100k followers on her account [@tasiel].

They also occasionally post stories and videos of each other on their accounts, showing their love and support for each other.

Conclusion

Jim Jefferies’s wife is Tasie Lawrence, a talented actress, singer, and songwriter who has been married to him since September 2020.

They have one son together named Charlie and another son named Hank from Jim’s previous relationship.

They are a happy and loving family who enjoy spending time together and sharing their lives with their fans on social media.

I hope you enjoyed reading this article follow for more on our blog page as sampled below:

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifKu1zGahnp6Wmr%2BqsdJmrqKelWKuqLGMrKanZZmjwLWtxquYpmWanrputsSfnauhlah6uLXFnmSan5Vk