Stephanie Martz obituary: Visualization Analyst at IT Cadre passes away in Harrisonburg, VA

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Harrisonburg, VA – In a sudden and heartbreaking turn of events, Stephanie Martz, a beloved member of the community, passed away on Saturday, October 21, 2023, leaving friends and family devastated. Stephanie’s unexpected demise has left an indelible mark on the hearts of all who knew her.

Since the news of her untimely passing broke, an outpouring of grief and condolences has flooded in from all corners. Friends, acquaintances, and well-wishers have shared their deepest sympathies with the grieving family, expressing their sorrow and remembering Stephanie’s warm spirit.

The details surrounding Stephanie Martz’s tragic accident remain unclear at this time. Authorities are investigating the incident, and the public is eagerly awaiting more information. While the exact circumstances of the accident are yet to be confirmed, the community is left in shock and mourning.

Josh Mensinger shared a post on fb on the death of Stephanie Martz:

My high school sweet heart. My first young love. Someone I got to share lots of firsts with. Getting our first cars and drivers licenses together, first proms, summer pool days, kings dominion, family holiday dinners, late nights running up our texting bills, sneaking out, sneaking in, football games, movie nights, dragging me to cheer competitions, double dates with Travis and Bekah, just living for the moment as teenagers with no responsibilities and the whole world ahead of us. Those are memories I’ll hold onto forever. Truly gone too soon Stephanie. Your friends and family will miss you dearly. Thinking of Amy, Greg, Sam, Patrick, Brittney, Annetta, Jimmy, and the rest of the Martz family in this tragic time. ♥️

Annetta Jobe Martz also shared a post on the death of Stephanie:

Our hearts are shattered and broken! We love you Stephanie! We will miss you until we see you again in heaven! 💔

Stephanie Martz will be remembered for her kindness, compassion, and the positive impact she had on those around her. As the community comes together to honor her memory, heartfelt tributes continue to pour in, painting a picture of a life well-lived and deeply cherished.

During this challenging period, the family of Stephanie Martz is in the thoughts and prayers of many. The community stands united, offering support and strength to help them cope with this profound loss. Further updates on the incident will be shared with the public as soon as they become available.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kwLWxz6GYp6GVYrqivtOzZKiamanCor7YZq2iq6WWuarGwK2gqKZdlruiuNisq2aZpGK2tXnCmpurnV2lrrS%2FxKxkmq%2BRrnqquoyhmKuqmai8r67Uq55mrpFk