Miguna Miguna Sends Heartwarming Mothers Day Message To His Gorgeous Wife

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Many politicians across the world have mastered the art of keeping their personal lives strictly private and one of those is NRM Kenya’s self-proclaimed General and former Nairobi Gubernatorial aspirant Dr. Miguna Miguna.

The tough Uhuru critic has managed to keep his family and more so his beautiful wife away from the media’s flashing cameras for a long time now.

In fact, very little is known about Miguna’s other half. Just that her name is Jane and the two have been married for about 19 years now.

But despite not being Miguna’s first wife, Jane received an enormous amount of love from her husband on Mother’s Day as he took to Twitter to publicly send her a heartwarming message that left a section of the online community in disbelief that the loud and messy lawyer had a softer side.

Miguna told the mother of his twins that her “organic African beauty” fertilized his current struggle against tyrants and despots.

To my lovely wife, the mother of my children: Happy Birthday and Enjoy Mother's Day. The struggle is well watered and fertilized by ORGANIC AFRICAN BEAUTY!

Aluta Continua! Viva! pic.twitter.com/8voaBOp9Mt

— Dr. Miguna Miguna (@MigunaMiguna) May 12, 2019

This is what a few Kenyans, including Roselyn Akombe, had to say.

Happy Birthday and Mother’s Day Jane! Beautiful!

— Dr. Roselyn Akombe (@DrRoselynAkombe) May 12, 2019

That's why I'm a DECORATED GENERAL. Viva! #MothersRiseUp #HappyMothersDay

— Dr. Miguna Miguna (@MigunaMiguna) May 12, 2019

A true Afrikan Queen in all her glory. Happiest Earth Day Queen!

— Nikki Akoth Tolo (@EmpressNikkiAko) May 12, 2019

FIRST LADY ako imara! Viva!

— Lawyer Street (@lawyer_street) May 12, 2019

ncG1vNJzZmibnq6urMHNnaBnm5%2BifK61xq6lmmWdnrS2usBmqp6mlKh6qbHAq6uwmaKitq%2BzjKamraCVp8BusMCyZKado6iuqLGMraZmoJmoeqi70aCcqK2jYsSqssRo