Offset and Cardi B Video, Cardi B Instagram Live Video, Watch Cardi B Wap

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Offset and Cardi B Video: Cardi B and Offset are one of the hottest couples in the hip-hop industry who have never been afraid of flaunting their love for each other. Offset has recently shared his new single “Jealousy,” in which he featured his wife, Cardi B.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Offset and Cardi B Video

American rapper Kiari Kendrell Cephus is best known by his stage name Offset, he had been dating Cardi B since 2017 the couple later decided to marry and their wedding took place in 2017. Since then the couple have been making a lot of buzz on social media due to their several intimate videos on the internet.

The 31-year-old Singer and songwriter Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar Cephus a.k.a Cardi B is the mother of two with her husband Offset.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Cardi B (@iamcardib)

Cardi B revealed about her marriage during an interview with Elle, “I do know that my relationship has a lot of drama and everything. But there’s a lot of love there’s a lot of passion, there’s a lot of trust, there’s a big friendship. It’s always us against the world,’ she said.

“If you all are so curious to know about my relationship and blah, blah, blah, I’m going to put it in the f*****’ music, and you can buy it, too. I’m not going to give it to you all for free.”

Cardi B’s Instagram Live Video

American rapper, Cardi B is one of the most popular rappers in the world. She is quite popular on social media. She has an Instagram page where she has more than 169M followers. Fans are searching for her Instagram live post, which she posted in the past.

Cardi B, 31, had launched a live session on her verified Instagram page garnering over 45k viewers. In a live session video on Instagram, she felt embarrassed after she mistakenly put her legs up in the air.

The award-winning singer and songwriter, Cardi B laughed unconsciously as she fell on her bed and raised her legs so high in front of the camera.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Cardi B (@iamcardib)

Watch Cardi B Wap

Wap is an album by Cardi B, which was first released on 6 August 2020 and with the same name Wap is also a song from the album, which lyrics are something like “Whores in this house
There’s some whores in this house.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC7xZ%2BqnqxdlrulecKaqZ2hXZd6t7XDnqZo