The Magic Flute Release Date: Is This Movie Release Soon?

May 2024 · 2 minute read

In a brand-new movie directed by Roland Emerich, the storied opera The Magic Flute by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is being retold. A few days ago, the official release date for the musical fantasy movie was announced along with the teaser.

Tim Walker, a young man in the story, attends the renowned Mozart boarding school and uses the magic flute to gain access to a mystical realm. All we know about the movie is included below.

The Magic Flute Release Date

The movie will debut in theaters on March 10, 2023, a Friday. Announcing the project, producer Emerich said in a statement, “Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s masterpiece The Magic Flute has always been my favorite opera ever since I experienced this magical story as a young adult. I was immediately drawn to the concept of cinematically reimagining this story.”

“When the filmmaking team approached me with their idea, which I was thrilled to champion. The entire team brought their fantastic vision to the screen in an exciting and innovative way. I look forward to Shout! Studios bringing this epic journey to audiences to once again be enchanted by the universally acclaimed and world-famous music,” he added.

Related Articles:

The Magic Flute Star Cast

Iwan Rheon from Game of Thrones, Jack Wolfe from Shadow and Bone, F. Murray Abraham from The White Lotus, Sabine Devieilhe from French opera, Byrnella the Queen of the Night, and Asha Banks from theater all appear in the cast. Papageno is played by Iwan Rheon.

The remaining cast members are Niamh McCormack as Sophie, Cosima Henman as Olivia, Elliot Courtiour as Paolo, Teddy Teclebrhan as Mr. Baumgartner, Waldemar Kobus as Mr. Suessmayr, and Amir Wilson as Anton Milanesi, Stéfi Celma as Papagena, Rolando Villazón as Enrico Milanesi, Morris Robinson as Sarastro, Stefan Konarske as Monostat

Andrew Lowery wrote the screenplay for Florian Sigl’s production of The Magic Flute. Executive producers include Fabian Wolfart and Christopher Zwickler in addition to Emerich.

Related Articles:

We have worked hard to provide you with helpful information, therefore, it would mean a lot to us if you would check out —where you may read articles that are directly related to your quest.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ6Sdsm65wKCgnGWWocK1sYyrnKWdkaiybrDArZxo