Missing San Antonio pregnant women Savannah Soto found yet or not?

May 2024 · 2 minute read

The San Antonio community has rallied together in a unified effort to locate Savannah Nicole Soto, a missing pregnant woman whose disappearance has sparked deep concern among friends, family, and neighbors. Despite the collaborative efforts, there has been no update regarding Savannah’s whereabouts.

Savannah’s case has garnered widespread attention on social media platforms, with urgent appeals for information circulating online. The worry amplifies due to her missed induction date and concerns about her safety, particularly involving her reported boyfriend, Mathew Guerra, who is also missing.

Details shared by neighbors about a heated argument between Savannah and Mathew have added to the apprehension surrounding their disappearance. Her family, notably her mother Gloria Cordova, has been actively leading the search, urging anyone with information to come forward.

🚨Savannah Soto & her boyfriend Matthew Guerra are MISSING from San Antonio, TX. Savannah was scheduled to be induced yesterday at 6:30 pm but didn’t show. Matthew’s mom reported their neighbor said they heard her screaming for help the night before their disappearance. RT THIS🚨 pic.twitter.com/P3UhDxZKC6

— 𝐌𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞𖤐🇵🇸 (@voodoomamita) December 24, 2023

The San Antonio community has exemplified solidarity, leveraging social media, distributing flyers, and organizing search parties to aid in the quest to find both Savannah and Mathew. The urgency is heightened by Savannah’s impending due date, creating a sense of urgency and anxiety among those hoping for her safe return.

Gloria Cordova, mom of Savannah Soto, wrote on facebook, “My daughter is missing she was scheduled to be induced at 6:30 pm and never showed up. If you see her please reach out to me and lmk where you seen her. I’m worried about her safety she is w her boyfriend who is no good. Prayer for my baby girl.”

Despite exhaustive efforts from law enforcement and volunteers, Savannah’s absence casts a shadow of worry over the community. Candlelight vigils and prayer circles stand as symbols of hope, embodying the unified determination to bring Savannah back home.

The continued search, supported by unwavering community resolve, remains steadfast in its pursuit of answers, echoing the fervent desire for Savannah’s safe return. Each passing moment only intensifies the shared determination to unravel the mystery surrounding her disappearance.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kuqq%2F0qKloGWjlrturc2tpqehn2K9s7HGp5inrF2svK6xzWaqmq6Ro7uitIyspq2nXZu8trrDZrCerF2kv266zq1m